Bathforte is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will promptly assist you.
Data protection principles
We are committed to following the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legal bases. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about the processing if you consider it appropriate.
- The processing is limited to the purpose of our company. Our processing activities are tailored to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required to be able to carry out our activity.
- Processing is limited to a specified period of time. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do everything possible to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
User rights regarding their data
The user has the following rights regarding their data:
- Right to information, which means that you have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained and why and who processes it.
- Right of access, which means that you have the right to access the data collected from you or about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right to rectification, which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure, which means that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing, that is, when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing, which means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a profile result that produces legal effects that significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your personal data in a readable format.
- Right to complain: In the event that we deny your request under access rights, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to the help of the supervisory authority, which means that you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw any consent granted for the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise your right of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and opposition at the following email address: email@example.com or file a claim with the corresponding Control Authority.
Data we collect
Information you have provided us
This could be your email address, name, address, etc., primarily information that is necessary to provide you with a service or improve your experience with us. We save the information you provide us so that you can comment or carry out other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information collected automatically
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, your browsing history, etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Publicly available information
We may collect information that is publicly available, also through cookies.
How we use our clients’ personal data
We use your personal data to:
- Communicate and interact with you, and notify changes to any service
- Improve your customer experience
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract
We use your personal information for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
On the basis of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact you about requests made
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send newsletters
- For other purposes for which we have requested your express consent
We process your personal data to comply with the obligations derived from the law and / or for the options provided by the law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use such data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymized.
On the other hand, we will inform you about any further processing and purposes.
Entities with which we share your data
To carry out a complete management of the services requested within Bathforte, we need to share data with collaborating companies.
- Transport agency, to send our products.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonym where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we promise to notify the appropriate authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can to prevent security breaches and assist law enforcement in the event of breaches.